Friday, April 30, 2010

BLOG POST#3-

Planet Quest (when you get to this site, click on "4 ways to find a planet" on the right side)
1. Radical velocity, astrometry, transit method, and optical detection.
2. Which way makes the most sense to you? The one that makes most sense to me is radical velocity, this they measure the slight change in the movement of a star. They measure the distance by using spectrum lines. This is how scientist calculate the distance and change over time.

3. Area of space when the distance from its home star so the surface is not too hot of too cold.
4. I don't think Gilese 581c is not that big, it would look like earth. i think this planet will be intelligent but that is what I think.
5. I do not believe in aliens. I think some one just made a story about aliens and it was passed down as a story tell through out the years. I say this because we don't have any pictures or proof of aliens. I aliens where real then I think they would have came and captured Earth years ago. The whole aliens thing is just what we put in stories and fairy tells.

No comments:

Post a Comment